Sunday, September 21, 2014

Zip!

In the effort to continue to do new things, Jake and I went zip lining today in Manitou.  I absolutely love zip lining which shouldn't be a surprise to any of you.  There's nothing more fun than jumping off of things and getting a rush.  Any rush really.

Anyway, I didn't know how good it was going to be but it turned out to be a lot of fun.  We got to do about 5 lines and they were pretty decent.  The first one they showed us was the only one you could kind of fall backwards on.  Of course I wanted to do that and I wanted to go first!  Show up everyone!  And of course I walked down to the edge, turned around, held my arms out and jumped backwards.  Other ones I pushed off, ran off, flipped off... pretty much anything I could do I did.  Flying around on a line upside down over a ravine is my kind of fun.  Oh and I think Jake had fun too which is good.

Broke down and bought pictures of it of course...











No comments:

Post a Comment