Wednesday, January 20, 2016

HGTV

What has this done to me?  In the past year I discovered my love for HGTV.  At first I refused to love anything but House Hunters but slowly I've ventured out timidly.  I knew already from buying my own house, that I love the old houses.  I know from my house that I don't want to renovate a house ever but it would be swell if someone else could renovate for me.  So that brings me to my newest love, Fixer Upper.

Fixer Upper

It is this show about a couple in Texas that renovate old homes for clients.  They're the cutest couple ever, besides my husband and I that is.  They kind of remind me of us because they're silly haha.  Anyway, they buy ugly old houses and completely renovate them then the wife stages the house BEAUTIFULLY!  Her style is so pretty.  I always want to decorate like that; I can see it in my head but I can never quite seem to get there in reality.  So her decorating is like eye candy.  So in love with it.  I really need to start writing down the things that I love so I can decorate our new house.

Good and bad news, she sells some of her stuff.  Magnolia Market  How cool is this stuff?  Someday I'm going to be able to decorate with some of this and have it look marvelous!  I love this little gem.  I am always losing socks when I do laundry so that would be so nice to have.

Someday I'm going to figure out this whole organizing and decorating a house thing.

Until then, I'll binge watch these shows and live vicariously through other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment