Thursday, September 5, 2013

Inked!

So I have the day off.  What to do?  GET A TATTOO!

Don't worry, I didn't do it on a whim.  I have my rule and I stuck to it.  I wanted the same tattoo on the same spot for over a year.  At that point you're probably safe to do it.

I went to a new place, Heebee Jeebees.  I don't change very often but Astrid talked me into it.  Actually, I liked it much better than the other place.  It was over fast and it looks fabulous.  Plus they have this numbing cream you can put on to help with the pain.  I can tell you, without that I would have been out of the chair and GONE!  Hell no!  It hurt SO much over the heel part.  I was gripping my phone so hard because no one would come with me haha.

Want to see the finished result?


I LOVE IT!

And what's funny is I got my first tattoo on my hip four years and a couple of days ago.  I never believed what people said but now I do.  Tattoos are addicting.  I have more I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment