Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day!

Thank you to everyone that has served this great country of ours.  It irritates me that it is "uncool" in the culture today to be patriotic.  I don't care though; I love this country and I'm proud to be an American.  That means I am proud of those that have chosen to serve it.

Thank you to all that have served, are serving and will serve in the future.  Especially close to my heart are my brother, cousins and my beau, Jake.  I also like to remember my Grandpa Joe today.  He served this country in WWII when we needed brave men to defend us.

I spent today with Jake and his son up in the mountains.  We did some shooting.  I'm not very good haha.  His guns are heavy and I have a hard time holding them up for any amount of time.  Then we went off roding in his truck.  Yes he's one of those guys with a truck haha.  It was a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment