Monday, June 23, 2014

My favorite place... Dunes of Sand!

Ah the Sand Dunes, one of my all time favorite places on this planet.

We went camping this weekend with the family.  Great time with a campfire, family time and dune fun!  I'm glad Jake had a good time too.  He wants to bring Samuel back.  I told him that this was like a kid's paradise.  I mean, I can appreciate it but after a while, as an adult, I just get sick of being dirty and sandy.  As a kid, that doesn't matter in the slightest.  You can really get down and dirty and enjoy everything the Sand Dunes has to offer.

Don't get me wrong, it's still fun as an adult.  If you haven't been, make a trip next year.







After all the family fun, Jake and I went and hiked Zapata Falls, which is a creek from snow melt.  He found out just how sensitive his feet were to cold.  Good times.



No comments:

Post a Comment