Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Party in the Christmas Style

I forgot to talk about my Christmas party.  It is really nice that WNW has a Christmas party at a really nice restaurant.  I'd never really enjoyed work Christmas parties before the WNW party but I just wish it was closer.  So, they have it on a Sunday and have the stores close early and rent a bus to take all the Colorado Springs employees up to Denver.  The thing they didn't factor in is that the bus leaves half an hour after the stores closed.  My store is at least 15 minutes away from the bus.  It just doesn't leave enough time to close the store, get ready and rush for the bus... of course I'd rather not take the bus anyway.  We drove up with friends.

Anyway, it was a fun night.  The food was fantastic and it was a great chance to catch up with Ryan, whom our store sorely misses.  We had fun going up there and seeing the rest of WNW... though our store doesn't talk to the other stores.  We're Powers baby!

It was a good time, didn't get a good gift in the exchange but I will regift it.  Got some drinks, got fed and got a good bonus.  Overall, it wasn't better than last year but what can you do?  Maybe next year will be better if I'm still there.

Horrible pictures but here you go:




No comments:

Post a Comment