Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Baker Extraordinaire!

I totally dibbed being the new baker at Powers!

EEEEE!

So before I get ahead of myself, I was not pleased about being moved to the new store for my job.  I wanted to stay at the store that I was trained at but I am sure glad that I did move because now I get to be the new baker.  Yes.  I will get paid to bake treats for doggies!

The current baker got a better job offer so he is quitting.  I kind of heard it through the grape vine and I quite literally dibbed it.  So after a few days of training I am ready to start baking!  It's not really all that hard and I wanted him out of my kitchen to begin with so I'm not sore that I didn't get very much training.

Now my job is to make things like this:


It's okay.  You can admit it.  You're a wee bit jealous of me.

SUCK IT!  I'm making pupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment