Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pub Crawl Zombie Style

What's the best way to do a pub crawl?  Zombie-like of course!

So that's exactly what I did yesterday.  Colorado Springs has a zombie pub crawl down Tejon, which is much more bad ass than I thought Colorado Springs could be.  So of course I drag my girls out.

Too much fun.  Pictures everyone!



Caitlin is a HAPPY zombie!

This guy was dressed in Umbrella Swat head to toe.  Coolest.  Thing.  Ever.  And if you don't know what it is then do some zombie research!

Cute boy!


Anyway, so I had a blast and yes that was made better by the attention I was getting from a certain boy.  Yes there were kisses but I do have very good friends who dragged me home.  Still... gave out my number AND he used it.

So all is good.  Zombified last night.  Happy human girl today.

No comments:

Post a Comment