Saturday, August 24, 2013

Lucky Dog Jog and assholes

So the Lucky Dog Jog was today.  I walked the course.  I was going to run it but injuries and laziness do seem to be a prevailing theme in my life so walking it was.  THANK GOD!  That was a really really really hard course.  I strong armed my brother and my dad into running it and man I felt bad about that.  They really struggled up and down those hills.  I also strong armed Kathleen and Caitlin into walking with me but I didn't feel as badly at that.

I thought it went well.  Whitman seemed to have a good time.  The only bad thing was that someone broke into my car and took my purse.  Yeah.  Asshole!

The good thing is that when they were pulling my purse out from under my seat my wallet and passport fell out.  Basically they got a $20 purse and a half broken iPod.  Have fun with that.  God will get you and it will suck.  Sheila, another rescue lady, got her window smashed and everything taken so I am glad I didn't have to deal with that.  I would have been REALLY upset if they had gotten my wallet and passport.  That will teach you not to carry EVERYTHING to identify yourself in your purse and then leave it in the car.  Your criminal may not be as stupid as mine.

Anyway, all in all it was a good day.

I feel bad that I haven't been planning for this as hard as I should.  Next year I'll be better.  Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment