Sunday, February 16, 2014

Back in town!

I'm home from Boise!  It was a good trip and I'm so proud of Angie but I'm very glad to be back.

My man picked me up from the airport with chocolate covered strawberries!  Squeee!  I sure can pick them can't I?  He asked me to bring back a potato from Idaho so what did I do?  That's right, I brought my baby a real potato and a little potato man.


Aren't they both so cute?!
I don't normally mind going out of town.  In fact, I love traveling.  However, this is the first time that I have missed someone back at home.

Of course, on the way back my eye started feeling weird.  My right eyelid began hurting and swelled up a bit.  I swear to God that if I get pink eye again I'm going to be pretty upset.  I've never had problems with my eye before and now twice in recent memory.  Course I could just be bitter because it has me back in my glasses, which I do not like.  Hopefully it feels better soon.  I kind of want to look up my symptoms on WebMD but I know that will be a mistake because it will tell me I have a parasite in my eye or cancer or something else equally as horrible.  WebMD is just never a good idea.

Night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment