Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Oh, I'm still here.

Things have been happening.  I have quite an update that I have been meaning to type out.  Just can't seem to find the time for things like sitting around on my computer anymore.

First things first, the Broncos made it to the Superbowl.  I honestly don't really care about football.  I didn't watch one game the whole season but it was kind of cool to get to the Superbowl.  Then the Superbowl came and every Bronco fan was humiliated.  That was the worst Superbowl I have ever seen.  And yes, I do generally get around to watching them.  Mostly it's for the commercials.  However, this year the Broncos played like they'd never played the game before and the commercials stunk.  It was just a complete waste of time.  Well a complete waste of time except for the fact that I spent the whole thing curled up in my man's lap.  Still, the Broncos were spanked hard enough that we won't soon forget.  Ouch.  Really ow.

Happy Birthday to Caitlin H and Kathleen.  They both turned 27.  We're all the same age for a bit until I turn 28.

Valentine's Day is this week, which normally I don't care about.  Since I'm out of town (more of that later) this week, Jake and I celebrated on Sunday.  By celebrated I mean we went out to my favorite haunt, Jack Quinns for dinner.  Good food, good whiskey and a great guy.  How lucky can a girl get?  I got him a box of chocolates, boy chocolates because they were camouflaged.  I also got him a gift certificate to King Soopers for the ingredients of a home cooked meal of his choice.  On top of that, I did a lot of painstaking searching the internet and found him the exact eel skin wallet he bought nine years ago.  The one he has now is quite literally falling apart and I wanted to replace it for him.  I think I did pretty good.  He seemed pretty happy about it.  He got me chocolates a couple of days ago.  And on top of that he got me a motorcycle helmet so he is excused from gifts for a while.  I'm such a lucky girl.

I am currently in Boise, ID.  But I will talk about that more tomorrow.  Right now, I have other things to do.  Mostly that means I have some lounging to do while I watch cable.  Wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment