Saturday, March 22, 2014

Foster Dog

So I've had a foster dog in my house for a little over a week.  I'm taking advantage of not having a roommate at the moment.  (oh forgot to mention that.  Kathleen moved out and Shay is moving in!)

Anyway, her name is JoJo and she's this darling little hound dog mix.  She was at LD but getting too over aroused and biting.  I thought she needed some rules and structure so I brought her into my house.  We've been working on rules and desensitizing her so that she isn't so mouthy.  I've loved having her... Whitman not so much.  But today she got adopted and I hope this is her forever home, since she has been returned twice.  Good luck to you JoJo!  You've been a hoot!  Behave yourself!

JoJo!
I think this is the picture that ultimately got her adopted.  Just goes to show you that making the dogs personal and showing their personality is more important than anything else.





Whitman's attitude about having a foster sibling hasn't been overly ecstatic.  Plus he ate her food and got sickies.


No comments:

Post a Comment