Friday, March 21, 2014

Never drinking again

Oh not a good night.  Started out good at Jeff's house for his birthday party where we drank, ate and played Cards Against Humanity.  A lot a lot of fun but somehow, my drink didn't go down right...

Felt even worse coming right back up.

Poor Jake... If he doesn't hate me now and doesn't break up with me then he probably won't.

Here's how this week has been:

My mom sent him a crazy thank you note, which granted bothered me much more than it bothered him.  Still, AHH with the crazy.

When we got home from Jeff's party, I was already drunk and feeling it.  Poor Whitman was sick and had thrown up and diarrheaed all over Jake's carpet.  Oh it was bad.  It was so bad.  I felt horrible.

Immediately I got to cleaning it up of course.  Normally not that big of a deal for me.  When you have dogs and kids you learn how to clean up disgusting messes pretty fast.  However, I don't normally do it drunk.  And I was drunk.  Something about the motion of cleaning and the smell and just everything combined and not in a good way.  I threw up.  I threw up a lot.  Then I cried because I would rather die than throw up.  And it was horrible.  It was so horrible.  Can I just erase last night from my memory?  Or better yet, erase it from Jake's memory.

Ug I feel terrible.  So not good.  I've NEVER thrown up from drinking before and I NEVER want to do it again.

Going to crawl in a hole and hide for a while.

Oh and Jake's friends are coming this weekend... ug!

No comments:

Post a Comment