Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Foster Puppy

The rescue got me again.  Astrid figured out how to get me with an email with a cute puppy picture and the question "Do we have a foster?"  Jerk.  Of course I can't say no to foster a cute puppy that is getting pulled from a rural shelter up north.

She came in on Sunday and was pretty timid but very sweet.  She's very eager to bond with anyone.  When I picked her up I was expecting a little boy, lab/rottie mix.  Instead I got a little girl and she's some kind of lab mix but my guess is more a lab/shepherd mix.

Whitman isn't thrilled that there is another puppy in the house.  Though as grouchy as he is, I did catch them sleeping on the same bed.  Amos is in love I think.  The longer I have her the more spunky she is and it's quite hilarious.  Her bark is pretty loud for such a small girl.









She's been a lot of fun.  A handful but a lot of fun.  I know I won't have her past Saturday.  I hope the family she goes to loves her.  She's a really good puppy.



No comments:

Post a Comment