Saturday, May 17, 2014

Time for a new car

My car died last year.  My sister was kind enough to lend me her car for a while but lately it's been chugging more lately.  I feel very fine chugging around in my POS.  I think it's time for a reliable automobile.

Problem is, I'm freaking poor.  I do have a plan to solve that but I'm not ready to post that here.

Anyway, went out with my father and Jak to look at cars today.  Found a few I like.  I should have new wheels sooner rather than later.  Now, I'll be the first to admit that I know nothing about cars.  Nothing.  I'm the stereotypical woman who wants a good cup holder.  I want a smaller SUV with all wheel or four wheel drive with a big enough back seat for dogs and enough room in the back to haul stuff.  Those are my needs.  I've always loved Jeeps.  Now I like Subarus because I like my Outback.

Went out about and found some cars that I'm interested in.  I bet I bothered the crap out of my dad because I was like, whatever you think it good, but honestly I have no idea about any of it.  So we just kind of looked around.

Found two cars that I'm interested in.

One- 2007 Jeep Liberty Sport
Ain't she pretty?

Two- 2000 Lexus Rx 300


There were some others that I was interested in but so far these are the top two.  I really don't want to take on a car loan but it's time for a new car.  I just really don't want to go through the hassle of GETTING one.

Damn this stupid adult thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment