Saturday, May 4, 2013

Home again!

I'll say it again, road trips are fun!

I left this morning about 7:15 and hit the road home.  I stopped every couple of hours for coffee or to stretch my legs.  Otherwise I listened to The Fellowship of the Ring on tape and plugged away.  It is over a ten hour drive and I thought it would be a lot harder than it was.  But I think my plan to stop every two hours for a couple of minutes really allowed me to just go for it.  No problems and I actually had some fun.  I played the ABC game three times through but I didn't get a Q until I was coming into Colorado Springs at Interquest Parkway.  There really need to be more Qs out there.

Anyway, best part about being home, the welcome my dogs gave me.  I don't know how people can live with themselves and not come home to that wonderful welcome of dogs that missed you.  Even Gerani was dancing around.  I love them so much.  So good to be back after two weeks.

Oh Colorado I missed you!

Now I'm tired so I'm going to get in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment