Sunday, July 14, 2013

Renaissance Festival!

It's that time of the year again!  Time to go to the Renaissance Festival!

I love it up there and one of these days I'm going to buy myself and Renaissance outfit.  Only thing holding me up is that they are expensive and where else would I wear it?  I swear, why did clothes like that go out of style?  The clothing is so much more expressive and alive than clothes these days.  I want to do a steam punk pirate look or something.  Because I'm that cool!

Anyway, Kathleen and I went up there and I'm pretty proud to say that she said this one was one of the better Renaissance Festivals she's been to.  Way to go Colorado!  It is big and there is pretty much everything you could want to do up there.  Granted I don't usually want to see very many shows up there because some of them are just stupid.  Potty humor just isn't funny.  We did see a fire breather though.  That guy was pretty cool.  I wonder how his parents felt when he told them he wanted to be a professional fire breather haha.  I don't think my parents would be on board for that.



We did some shopping.  I usually get some kind of pottery.  My favorite booth where I used to get a mug or something every year is really cutting back on what she makes which is disappointing.  I loved them.  So I went to my other favorite vendor but instead of getting a mug I got a center piece for my table.  It's a vase to hold flowers and It's a cool design.


Every year I also get a piece of jewelry.  This year I got a double knot ring.  Very pretty!

So all and all I think it was a successful day.  Back to the real world tomorrow sadly.


No comments:

Post a Comment