Wednesday, October 23, 2013

APDT Conference!- The goofiness!

So we're all settled into our hotel ready for the APDT Conference to start tomorrow.  This morning we all, myself and three other trainers from LDU, to Spokane and went to the conference center to check in early.

Honestly there was really just saying "Hey I'm here" and getting our information and such.  After that we had some time to kill so we walked around the Riverfront Park right behind the convention center.  That was a lot of fun being goofy.  Astrid and Shay already knew I was goofy but I'm sure Becky was a bit surprised.  Here are some of the goofy before we get going with the learning:








So we're walking around the park and we see a carousel.  So being mature and experienced adults, what did we do?  WE RODE THAT CAROUSEL!  That's right.  Dog trainers on a carousel, take one!






Got to love my dog people!

No comments:

Post a Comment