Saturday, January 4, 2014

Snow makes me lazy

So far this year I've enjoyed hanging out with Jake and being lazy.  I need to make sure that my life is getting on track but I don't have much motivation.  The thought of looking for another job that pays better and maybe doing a change in where and how I train dogs is daunting.  I don't want to change but more and more I think I need to.

It snowed today, which was lovely.  I had a lot I needed to do today but I just couldn't seem to be motivated.  So my boys and I snuggled up and decided to nap.  It was lovely.  I love being snug as a bug in a rug when it is cold and snowing.

Kathleen has just taken off for her boyfriend's house so I may shower and get ready for bed... Or I should get up and eat something for dinner.  I've had peanut butter and chocolate donuts for dinner so far.

Eating healthy was not one of my resolutions.  Can you tell?  Haha!

One thing I did do today was went back and published my blog.  I've had it closed off for a while so only I could see it but I guess I should just freaking publish it.  November was a good month because every day that month I decided I would reflect on something that I was thankful for.  That's a good exercise to do.

My one resolution is to write a page in a journal everyday and hopefully everyday I can find something to be thankful for.  Life really is too short to be bitter and stressed all the time.  Life is full of beautiful small things that I want to remember.

Goodnight people!

No comments:

Post a Comment