Wednesday, January 1, 2014

...Hello 2014!

Last night was fun although I got to bed much too late.  A group of us went to IHOP after the party for bacon but were severely disappointed when they lost our order.  After about an hour we left empty handed.  Not a wonderful way to start the new year.  Of course, I did start it with a kiss from Jake so that isn't too bad.

Course, the fact that we were both tired probably lead to the fact that we has a small spat this morning.  Not exactly good.  But the fact that we had our first "fight" and still want to be together is a good sign.  He's become a big part of my life.

Anyway, you all know I am not huge into the concept of a New Year because it is just another day.  However, I really need to take this as a new beginning and make some changes in my life.  As human beings, sometimes we need an excuse to start afresh.  I should really take advantage of it.

Things I need to change:

  • Jobs.  Maybe I should find one that pays well and one that I can stand.  Wouldn't that be something?
  • Keeping track of my money.
  • Finish my house.
  • Exercise.
  • Write daily.

I have a journal I am going to write a page in everyday.  It's going to be hard but I want to do it.  The thing I need to do the most is keep track of my finances better though.  It's getting to the point where I need to be an adult about it.  I'm not exactly rolling in it.

Well, here we go 2014.  Live up to the possibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment