Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy Birthday to ME!

My birthday was the 21st.  I turned 29 years old.  From now on, every birthday is going to be an anniversary of my 29th birthday.  Since so much is happening this year I didn't do much of a birthday celebration.  Jake and I just got back from our cruise so we didn't do much.  I told him that the only thing I wanted was a home made candlelight dinner.  So I got a home made dinner with tea lights.  That was so cute and so Jake.  I love that man more and more everyday.

Birthdays get me thinking about the years of my life.  It is funny how many occasions are used to look back on the past.  I have to admit 28 was so good to me.  I continued to build a relationship with a wonderful man and we became engaged.  I also left two bad jobs and starting building a future in two positive ones.

I am going to share a secret.  Every birthday I blew out my candles and made a wish.  I wished that someone would love me and I would never be lonely again.  I got that.  So this year I had no idea what to wish for.  I did make a wish but I won't tell you that.  I just hope it comes true too.

Happy Birthday to me!  Here's to 29 being a wonderful year!


No comments:

Post a Comment