Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I love my dog... I love my dog.. I love my dog...

Whitman is really trying my patience.  Really.  I wanted to strangle him this morning.  And again this afternoon.  He's really lucky he has such a good grovel face.

Whitman woke me up three times last night.  Once to pee, once just because, and once to throw up everywhere.  After both he and Gerani sick all weekend, he decided he wanted to get in the trash last night.  I was worried he'd be sick again but of course, nothing until 4:00 AM.  Why do they always have to get sick in the middle of the night after getting into something?  So after a very grumpy me cleaned up his throw up, he spent the rest of the night locked in the bathroom.  Where he again, threw up.  ...And laid in it.  Oh and he got into the bathroom trash.  I don't get it!  He never gets into the trash.  Now twice in 12 hours.  GAH!

I didn't have time to clean him and the bathroom in the morning.  So I locked him in the kitchen while I went to work until I could come get him at lunch for his bath appointment.  He smells absolutely disgusting by the way.  Dog throw up smell is probably one of the worst out there.

So I rush home to pick him up so I can take him to LD for a bath to find that he broke out of the kitchen and spend the morning throwing up and leaving those long lines of yellow bile everywhere.  Gag.  So I'm already late for the grooming and I have to spend more time cleaning up after him.  Thank God I have a rug cleaning machine or else I think my brother would kill him.  My brother may still kill him.

My dogs very rarely throw up and get sick like this.  But since I moved in with my brother, they've thrown up over 10 times.  Always on his carpet.  They're just seeing how long it takes before my brother kills them or murders me in my sleep.  I owe him a professional carpet clean when I move out.  Again, luckily I have the carpet machine so I can get all spots up.  Still though.  They're like, we're living as guests at Uncle Geoff's house so let's get all the throwing up we can into these couple of months.

Thank God he's getting a bath today because I can't take him smelling like throw up.  I keep smelling it on me even though I've washed my hands 6 times.  GOD!  I just want this day to be over so I can go home WITHOUT a dog throwing up so I can get some decent sleep.  So help me if he gets into something again I may need several Whitman free days.  He's working my last nerve.

No comments:

Post a Comment