Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I certainly had a merry one.  Although I haven't been into the holidays as much this year as I usually am, I always love Christmas.

Super special this year because we had a WHITE CHRISTMAS!  Amazing!  It is much more likely to snow on Easter than it is on Christmas here so it was lovely to wake up to.  You know me and snow; we have a love love relationship.
Christmas morning!

So we had a small quiet Christmas this year.  Everyone was home which is such a blessing.  The big thing I got this year was a dishwasher.  Ah it's funny how when you get older your presents get a lot more practical but no less exciting.  I told my parents that I would never again live in a house without a dishwasher.  Now I won't have to.  Thank the Lord!  I loved seeing everyone open my presents.  Always great!  It was a wonderful quiet morning.

My grandparents flew in which is a big deal because normally we go out there to visit family.  I'm sure my grandpa thought he was freezing to death here as he often can be found wrapped in an electric blanket down in FL.  He enjoyed seeing the deer at least though.  Neither of them are in the Colorado mindset that we don't want the deer in the yard because they were out there feeding them.  My mom is going to have a time getting rid of them now.  Guess I can lend her Gerani for a couple of days.

Went and saw the Electric Safari at the zoo with Caitlin the other day.  First time I had ever been surprisingly.  Not surprisingly, I had a great time.  I love the zoo and if you mix that with Christmas lights I'm on board.  Very pretty though I don't envy them the job of putting them up or taking them down.  Caitlin and I had fun and yes I made her ride the carrousel.  What's the fun in life if you don't let your inner child out every so often?  So what if people look at you like you're a big nut.

Here are some more Christmas pictures!










Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment