Friday, December 21, 2012

Mayan Prophecy

I think it is safe to say that the world is not going to end.  The Mayans got it wrong.  They probably got bored of transcribing on their rock and just quit.  Either they didn't have any idea that it would freak people out or they were counting on it, those sneaky Mayans.

Course, they didn't see the Spanish coming so how reliable can they be really?

Hope none of you out there drained your bank accounts and took off to glorious destinations for the end of the world.  You're going to look silly tomorrow.

As for me worrying about the end of the world, my thought is why bother?  We'll probably get taken out by some massive asteroid and never see it coming.  Since I'm not Bruce Willis and can probably not nuke the crap out of asteroids, I'm just not going to worry about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment