Friday, March 15, 2013

Car

Had to spend over $600 to fix my car today.  I knew something was wrong with it.  Everyone was telling me it was fine, including the first time I took it to Tire World.  I just knew it wasn't.  So I brought it back.  The day and a half I drove on it in between taking it to the shop made the situation worse.  Some doohicky was eroding on the wheel and warping another doohicky.  No idea but it was making me really nervous when I drove because I could feel it wasn't right.  It felt like something was banging under my feet and I could feel it through the peddles.  Grr.  I just paid off my credit card and now here I am paying it off again.  Stupid car.  I need to think about investing in a new one soon.  I'd really like a Jeep but frankly I need to find something with better gas mileage.  Gas is way too expensive and I drive way too much.

The whole thing didn't put me in a great mood.

And I'm tired.  And busy.  Always busy.

I've shut myself away in my "room" for a while because I'm just tired of being around people right now.

My poor brother has been so kind letting me, and now Kathleen, invade his life.  I tell myself it is good for him but I know that if I was in his place I wouldn't be half as patient.  So I really thank him.

No comments:

Post a Comment