Sunday, March 17, 2013

Proud to be Irish!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This is traditionally my favorite day of the year!  Very proud to be Irish.  Thought today I would share some of my pictures from my trip to Ireland.  It may sound cliche but when I landed in Ireland and saw it for myself, I have never felt more at home in my soul.  It felt like that was where I belonged.  I very seriously considered moving there for a while.  Maybe someday I will.  You'll never see somewhere more beautiful than the Emerald Aisle.





So Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!  I'll say goodbye with my favorite Irish blessing...

May you always have walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire.


No comments:

Post a Comment