Sunday, June 30, 2013

It's a job!

I have a new job.  I have had a new job for like two weeks now.  Just haven't posted about it.  Other things have been happening.

Anyway, I needed a part time job but somehow I ended up with a full time job at Wag N Wash.  I am really happy to be working in the pet world again.  This is retail work, fairly dull but man I'm glad it has to do with dogs because I was going crazy outside of the dog world.

Right now I'm working in the wash which means I run the area that people come to wash their dogs in.  I like it.  I don't like it.  Eh it's a job.  The problem is that it's full time and I will die if I keep up with full time work. It takes a lot of time from training and I REALLY want to bump up my training and take that somewhere.  I can't do it and work full time.  I can barely train and work full time while remaining human.

And... ran out of things to say.  It's a job.  Yay for employment!

No comments:

Post a Comment