Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013...

I can't believe 2013 is almost gone.  My first thought is that it flew by.  It feels like writing 2013 just became habit and now I'm going to have to relearn how to write 2014.  Honestly though, when I really think about it, it has been a long year.  I've done a lot this year...

  • I worked on and moved into my house.
  • I quit a job I hated.
  • I visited Best Friends and learned a lot about myself.
  • Visited Seattle for my brother's graduation and fell in love with it.
  • Made the conscious decision not to move out of Colorado.
  • Got a new job I do like.
  • Survived another fire in Colorado.
  • Lost Gerani-
              
  • Went to the Ren Fest!
  • Got my concealed carry.
  • Started dating.
  • Got to work with wolves/wolfdogs and bears.
  • Got promoted to baker.
  • Pub crawled it zombie style!
  • Met Jake.
  • Got a tattoo.
  • Survived flooding in Colorado.
  • Lost Jonas, the last of my CCI dogs.
  • Reconnected with old friends, Sarah and Sean.
  • Haunted house!
  • Visited my bro in Seattle and fell in love with it again.
  • Went to the APDT Conference.
  • Had a month of being thankful.
  • Visited family.
  • Had a wonderful Christmas.
I don't know if that seems like a lot or not.  A year is a long time but it is also gone in the blink of an eye.  That is why my resolution for 2014 will be to write a page in a journal every day.  Just a page.  I should be able to handle that.  But by the end of the year, I'll have 365 pages to read and reflect on.

Now 2013 is going going...

When the bell tolls I'll be a party with friends playing board games and hopefully having a wonderful time.  Snuggling with Jake too.  

I hope everyone reflects well and has a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment