Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hello friends!

I am already hating summer.  It's too damn hot.  I think we need to deck this house out with some more fans.  Either that or I'm going to be spending this summer plastered to the concrete floor downstairs.  I think that's a perfectly valid life choice.

The way things are going for me right now it would probably be an improvement to just lay on the floor and not move.  I'd LOVE to do that.  Right now I only usually have one day off a week.  That's too little.  Especially when the rest of the week sucks the life right out of you.  That's what I feel like lately.

I'm trying to keep things into perspective though.  As much as I dislike how it's going right now, I have a job and it does have some great benefits.  Oh no not medical benefits silly.  Benefits as in my dogs get to come to work with me.  I get all dogs stuff free or at a discount.  Mostly, having my dogs with me probably keeps me more sane than anything else.

Well that was just a small update to let you know I'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment