Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Year of Good Memories

As you know I've been feeling down for a while.  I feel pretty helpless about what to do to fix it.  For the time being, I decided that I need to focus on the good things in my life.  Those little moments of light happen everyday but if you don't take notice you get lost in the chaos.  So, while wasting time on Pinterest (which I will blog about later) I saw this really cute idea.  You take a jar and every time something makes you smile or laugh or you experience something you don't want to forget, you write it down and put it in the jar.  At the end of the year, you have a jar full of memories that remind you of the good things in life.

The way things are going for me right now this is the perfect thing for me to do.  So, even though the year is half  gone, I created my own jar.


No comments:

Post a Comment