Monday, November 19, 2012

I hope Karma gets you.

I have a lot to post about.  This was a very busy wild weekend.

However, the main thing I want to post about at the moment is how people are not my favorite thing right now.  In fact, people suck most of the time.  It is exactly why I am a dog person and prefer them to almost every other person out there.

Some people are just plain old assholes and I really hope Karma hurries it up and bites them in the ass.  I feel this way about a lot of people right now.

At this moment if someone asked me to do anything for them I would say no.  I do not want to go out of my way to someone when they're just going to take advantage and screw me over.  So no, I am not going to go out of my way for someone for a while.  I'm burnt out.

So maybe it would be wise for people to leave me alone this week as much as possible.  I need a vacation from human drama and the crap that goes along with it.

Not in a good mood and that's my piece.  If you feel like you're not one of those people who this is directed at then maybe approach me slowly and offer chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment