Friday, November 9, 2012

Maybe not

A lot of things have been bouncing around in my mind.  I've been doing hard thinking on myself these past couple of weeks.  Self reflection is important.  It is important to think about yourself and who you want to be.  It is important to know yourself and respect yourself, even if you're an idiot sometimes.

That's what I'm trying to do.  Inner reflection is really important as long as you don't get lost in it.

I have a lot I want to say but I'm also unsure of how I want to say it.  I'm finding, the problem with a blog is that once it is out there it's out there.  Can't take it back.  I don't know.  I'm in a weird pensive mood.

And I was going to make this a longer post but I find I am not in the mood for it.  So... eh for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment