Thursday, November 22, 2012

Give Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving! 

 Now I will admit it isn't my favorite holiday because I don't like to stuff myself, but it is good to remember what we are thankful for.  Over the past month I have seen people posting what they are thankful for and I have my own things I'm thankful for.

I am thankful for:


  • My mom.  For all her hard work to help me in my life.
  • My dad.  For helping me remodel my house.  I would never have been able to do that plumbing myself.
  • My sister, Caitlin.  For giving me the best advice and being someone I can always talk to.
  • My brother-in-law, Jak.  For being generous and always amusing.
  • My older brother, Geoff.  For giving me a place to live even though I cramp his style.
  • My younger brother, Riley.  For never ceasing to amaze me and making me proud I'm not the only English Literature major.
  • My girl, Gerani.  For wearing her heart on her sleeve and teaching me to slow down and love.
  • My boy, Whitman.  For always making me laugh and for all his darling personality.
  • My kittenface, Theo.  For being my snuggle muffin.
  • My best friend, Kathleen.  For being my second half and loving me just the same.
  • My best friend, Caitlin.  For being my oldest friend, best roommate and incredible travel buddy.
  • My LD friends, you know who you are.  For finally making me feel like I have a group to belong to and who I can be myself with.
  • My LD partner, Astrid.  For being someone I can geek out with.
  • My mentor, Angie.  For giving me something to inspire to and for helping me find the right path to get where I want to go.
  • My extended family.  For giving my family the greatest foundation.
  • My personal strength.  I am thankful for being who I am and having the strength to be okay with that.
  • My day job.  I am thankful to have one and that I can support myself.
  • My training job.  I am thankful to be realizing my dream a step at a time.
  • My rescue work.  For doing my part to change the lives of dogs in need.
  • This great country.  For being a citizen of one of the greatest countries in the world.  I am also thankful for all the soldiers that fight for it.
  • For all the small things that I can never remember but that I am thankful for everyday.


I hope you all have an incredible meal with the people you love.  Take a minute to think of the things you are grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment