Sunday, February 17, 2013

People that count

Before I go to bed, I want to post this.  And I want to post this on my blog so it's there and I don't forget it.  Facebook is so fleeting sometimes.

I just was to say that I am so grateful for the people in my life.  I have an incredible family that is literally building me a house so that I have somewhere to call my own.  I have amazing friends who will give up a Sunday afternoon to paint with me.  All of you are so dear to me.

I have struggled to feel like I belong somewhere and I have a place for myself since high school.  I never felt included or wanted in college.

Now, in this moment, I look around myself and I see that there are incredible people in my life.  I feel so included and folded into this little niche of the world.

Thank you.  Thank you all for giving me that.  It makes me feel good that there are such incredible people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment