Wednesday, July 9, 2014

CCI #4- Jeanine!

Welcome to Jeanine, my new CCI puppy!  She's so freaking cute and reminds me so much of my first lab, Jonas.




Since the world is now without the three wonderful dogs I raised in high school, I figured I'd do another CCI puppy.  I hope that it isn't a crazy decision because I know it is a lot of work and I have so much going on right now but my experiences with CCI 10 years ago were such a big influence on my life that I couldn't let that go without doing at least one more.

Can't wait for all of our adventures!  Plus she's stinking cute...

I picked her up in Denver without a hitch this morning and brought her straight to work.  First thing Ryan did was take her from me.  I think she has a bit of puppy fever.  Jeanine is handling everything so well.  This has been a big couple of days for her.  She was taken from momma yesterday, tattooed, then put on a plane early this morning to come to me.  That's a lot for a pup that's not even 8 weeks old yet.  Luckily she's so well bred that I hope her temperament will be right on for a service dog.  Here's to getting a dog through!

No comments:

Post a Comment