Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Love Returns!

Jake has been in Indiana for the past week.  He's finally back in town and I'm so happy.  I missed him.  I don't like sleeping alone anymore.  I love my snuggles with my love.

Got me thinking how hard it is going to be on his future deployments.  This was just for a week and I missed him.  I've never missed anyone before.  I've always been somewhat self contained and independent.  Emotionally, I suppose I've been closed off before.  I truly never though I would fall in love.  Then BAM!  Here he is.  And had to be an army guy.  Never thought that I would mind being with someone who was gone a lot but now I realize that it is going to be hard.

I guess I just have to keep in mind that as much as I miss him when he's gone, the home comings will be all the sweeter.  And I have to keep myself busy.  I went to the Ren Fest today to keep my mind busy because I was so excited he was coming home.

Muah to my love.  Promise to wait for you and be here when you get back.  I also promise to be independent and strong enough to maintain myself through as well as supporting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment