Monday, July 21, 2014

Terror-Dactyl Riding!

So Cave of the Winds, one of my favorite Colorado Springs attractions, has a new ride.  Sarah called me and asked if I wanted to go do this and I admit, at first I thought this was going to be lame.  I wasn't sure what the Terror-Dactyl was but I thought it was a slow zip line and I didn't really want to do that.  Sarah insisted so I looked it up online and saw that it is much more than a slow zip line.  Here's the video:

Terror-Dactyl Ride!

And from afar:

From Afar!

I think that I have a pretty good scream.  I love things like that and it was such a rush that we did it a second time without holding on.  I was calling Sarah my adrenaline rush friend because she's always up for stuff like that.  When I was 19 we went skydiving.  Next on the list is to find somewhere to do bungee jumping.

Now watch those videos again.  I love my scream!

No comments:

Post a Comment