Monday, July 30, 2012

As Promised...


After baring some of my pet peeves, I think it is only fair to show some of my life's simple joys.

  • Post-it notes.
  • The first good cup of coffee.
  • Silent winter mornings.
  • Laughing at my own random obscure jokes.
  • Laughing at my own random jokes and someone else gets them.
  • Finding out someone is just as geeky as you are on a subject.
  • Reading a good book and finishing it is like saying goodbye to a friend.
  • When you’re bored and obsessively checking Facebook and an interesting post finally shows up.
  • Getting a package.
  • When someone loves the same horrible movies as me.
  • Finding that perfect cure for your craving.
  • The smell of fresh lavender.
  • Sea shells.
  • Jamming in your car with the windows down.

And to top it off... more random facts about me:

  • I name my plants if they have survived after a month.
  • I have the magical ability to fall asleep on long car rides. (Or plane rides... or train rides...)
  • I have an obsession with true crime shows.  (I know way too much about crime.)
  • I regularly reorganize my furniture every couple of months.
  • I can not sleep with my sheets untucked.
  • I talk to my animals.
  • I'm a homebody.
  • My favorite color is green.
  • My favorite animal is a penguin.  (I always wanted to adopt one at the zoo as a child and bring it home.)
  • My favorite food is spaghetti.
  • My favorite alcoholic drink is whiskey.
  • My favorite books and movies are the Lord of the Rings trilogy.  (Obsessively.)
  • My favorite quote is "Not all those who wander are lost."  (Three guesses where it's from.)

No comments:

Post a Comment