Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hi ho! (I don't know why... just felt like it)

Got a lot done yesterday.  That feels nice.  Not nearly done cleaning the house but I did clean and organize the laundry room.  I moved my dogs' food down there so now they're both confused about where they're supposed to eat.  My brother had piles of laundry in there that have been waiting to be done since September when I moved in.  So I went ahead and did those for him.  Never say I don't do anything nice for him.  My papers that have been piled up got sorted and I have a lot of them with me at work today to put in the shredder.  So handy that I can do that now instead of trying to coax my decrepit shredder to do it for me at home.  Tonight I will be folding laundry then I have to clean up the kitchen.  Which reminds me I need to make a shopping list for myself because there are a few things I need before I go home tonight.  The list of things I need to do never really gets shorter does it?  I think I have a problem.

At work today feeling fairly bored.  I have a lot to do but the pile has intimidated me so I'm instead posting on my blog and looking at Pinterest.  Helpful I know.  I'll get to that pile eventually.

In other news, my boss put in her two weeks notice yesterday.  Very sad about this because she's a very good boss.  She has renewed my faith in bosses everywhere.  There are good people still out there who care that you have a good work environment to look forward to everyday.  We will certainly miss her especially since that means that the Vice CEO will be at our location more and he's wacky.  Who knows who will be in that position next.  There are two people here who could do it and they both don't want to.  So who knows.  I hope that the next one isn't a witch.  My new found faith would be shattered again and that would be terrible because I don't much like this job in the first place.  If I had to come here and be miserable it would just throw my whole life in the toilet again.

Oh well.  Nothing I can do about it but sit here and pretend to work.  That's what I plan to do today and I'm very good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment