Monday, January 14, 2013

Laziness

Another weekend gone and yet again I got nothing accomplished.  I need to break free of this lazy cycle I'm in and actually get crap done.  I have so much to do and it piled up and piles up.  Then the pile is so huge there's no way I could get it all done in a reasonable time so I just don't do it.  Vicious cycle.  And it stresses me out so yet again, I do nothing.  I really could just kick myself.

It's hard to work so many hours and still have time in the day to be sane and get everything done that needs to be done.  I've been choosing to stay sane and get nothing done but that doesn't really help either.  Dunno what to do about it either.  I might have to take a day this week and just get everything I need to do done.  That will take some serious ass kicking.  I need someone to kick my ass full time.

Sigh.

Well in other news...  I have no other news really.  Work.  Sleep.  Work.  You know my life.

My little brother is headed back to his end of the country for his last semester of college.  Enjoy it while you can bro.  The real world is gearing up to kick you in the teeth when you graduate.  Or that just could be Monday morning talking.  I'm proud of you!  Another English Lit degree in the family.

Finally think I came up with a name for my main character in my novel.  Keller.  Which of course I stole from somewhere else but if you don't want to end up with a name like Salkagoindlasd, you have to steal names.  I am on the fence about it in that it may be too unique, which you will see why that might be a conflict as I work further into the plot of my book.  Eh.  For now I think it will have to do.  I just love it too much to move off of it for awhile.

I'm editing and writing a bit up soon so I may post that later.  For now this will just have to conclude my thoughts for the morning.  I wish I could have more coffee but I haven't yet finished my water.  At least that's one rule I'm sticking with.  I'm lazy but hey at least I'm drinking water!  Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment