Monday, December 23, 2013

Back home but still on the rat wheel

The end to the crazy travel weekend.  This morning I was up and ready to go at 5:45am and my uncle drove me to the airport.  Flight at 8am and back to Dallas.  Then off to Colorado Springs and landed at 1:30 or something.  No problems with the flights.  I slept like the dead on them which is always lovely.

I wish that I had more time with everyone in Edwardsville.  Although I am glad to live away so that there is a certain amount of privacy and independence in growing up, I do sometimes wish that we were all closer.  I am a lot different from them, mostly in the fact that I am not at all religious, but there is something about family that bonds you together.  Lovely people and I miss them.  Love you all!

After landing, Jake picked me up and we had lunch before I had to be at work.  That's right, I had to work today.  Then after work I had to go to Black Forest for some petsitting.  It was probably a little dangerous for me to be driving back because I was falling asleep but I made it in one piece.

What an absolutely crazy day.  I am really too tired to talk about it much.  So goodnight.  Just know I made it home safe and sound all said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment