Friday, December 20, 2013

Holiday Tradition

I love the holiday season.  I love Christmas.  Everyone knows this.  True, the hours of unrelenting Christmas music at work is starting to slowly drive me crazy, but I still love the season.

One of my favorite holiday traditions is going to the Broadmoor and walking around the lake.  Usually there are gorgeous Christmas lights and you can end the night in the bar for a hot drink.  So much fun.  Jake, forever earning brownie points, took me tonight.  Although it was a bit of a let down light wise this year, I loved the fact that he took me even though he wasn't overly interested.  His son came with us so it could have been more romantic but it truly doesn't bother me.  It was a really good time.  Perfect send off for tomorrow.

Kisses to my man!


No comments:

Post a Comment