Thursday, October 11, 2012

A warm blanket and a long nap is much needed

Even though it is only 9:25, I'm going to go ahead and label today a bad day.

I haven't been able to wake up yet.  I'm so exhausted I feel like I could fall asleep in my very uncomfortable office chair.

My back started hurting again yesterday so today I'm wearing my back brace which isn't relaxing or comfortable.

I have not had nearly enough coffee.  I think today is about a 5 cup day.

I'm PMSing so I am wavering between being pissed off about everything and wanting to put my head down on my desk and cry.

I was too busy last night to get my new dog blog rolling.  I was attempting to make my sister a cake for her birthday and kept running out of ingredients.

This is the third day in a row that I've been up before 6 and hating it.

I have cramps.

There are stacks of papers on my desk for me to get through and I can barely even look at them without going brain dead.

I want to go home.  I want to go home and snuggle up in bed and sleep off the bad day.  The fact that I can't is just making me bitter toward everything else today.

F*** you Thursday.  F*** you.

No comments:

Post a Comment