Thursday, October 18, 2012

House snaps!

I have had no thoughts lately.  The thoughts that I do have run toward how tired I am.  What I wouldn't give to just have one day where I can do nothing but sleep.  Alas no.  I have too much work to do and a house to remodel.

I wanted to get a lot more of the remodel done but seems like it is going to be a slower process than I wanted.  Mostly for monetary reasons.  The big projects we absolutely have to get done are going to cost a lot of money.  I decided that I'll put off more in the kitchen in order to get new windows.  The house is going to be a bitch to heat so if I spend the money on the windows now I can save later hopefully.  One thing for sure, I can't keep the windows that are in it now.  I don't know how the people who had it before me lived.  They had no heat except for a wood burning stove and windows that probably give the same protection as plastic wrap.  They must have froze their asses off.  I am not that crazy so I need a heating system that works and windows that will hold that heat in.

Pictures of house and remodel...  Finally...


Backyard.  Demolition starts next week.

Looking in from the front door.  The arch is my favorite part!

Kitchen.  *Shutters*

Kitchen getting ripped out.

No more front porch.


No comments:

Post a Comment