Friday, November 28, 2014

Give Thanks - Abundance

I am thankful that my family and I had such a wonderful Thanksgiving Day meal.  It all tasted amazing and there was enough for everyone to have their fill, something not everyone is lucky enough to have.

Seeing how today is Black Friday, I am thankful for living in a place of abundance where you can leave your home and go shopping for anything you want.  It is rare in this world. 

That said, I hate the materialistic nature of Black Friday.  I hate that people rush out with such greed and disregard for one another to grab up things they probably really don't need and can't afford.  Black Friday epitomizes a lot of what I think is wrong with our culture because we have no understanding of just how lucky we are in this world.  Greed is an unattractive quality in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment