Sunday, November 16, 2014

Give Thanks - Support

I have a lot of people who are positive influences in my life that I have called upon from time to time to find some support.  I am starting a very scary new stage in my life with my own business.  I have never been more terrified and I am doing my best to keep moving forward in a positive way.  I am so blessed and thankful for the people in my life that have been there to support me.

Today, Astrid and I went to Castle Rock to meet with Ana, a fellow trainer that has her own company and training space in Denver.  She is the model of success that we are striving for.  She's strong, she trains dogs how she wants to train dogs, has her own apprenticeship and holds seminars for world class trainers.  She is what I see myself as in the future.  She was SO wonderful to come down and meet with us.  She gave us so much support and answered questions.  Her support and insight was invaluable and I feel SO much better knowing that she is there and rooting for us.  If she can do this and figure it out, we can too.  We can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment