Saturday, November 15, 2014

Give Thanks - Endings

I am SO thankful today for having the courage to end something what was no longer working for me.  Today was my last day at LD and I was SO excited to be out of there.  It felt like a physical weight off of my shoulders that was crushing me.  As wonderful as it felt to escape, I was scared to take that step.  I often get scared of taking those big plunges, even if I'm miserable, because at least I know how it feels to be miserable in the situation I am in.  It could be even worse if I take a chance and change it.  That mindset often leads me to get in over my head and make mistakes to sabotage myself because I am so unhappy and unwilling to admit it.

I am so grateful that I was able to find the courage to take a step that really needed to happen, even if it was a scary step.  The courage to end something is valuable to us.  If we don't have it, we get stuck.  I'm no longer stuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment