Thursday, November 6, 2014

Give Thanks- Childhood

I saw this today:


It made me think of my doll I had growing up named Patty.  I loved her and she went everywhere with me.  Vacations, camp, sleep overs.  You name it, I took her.  For the longest time I couldn't sleep if I didn't have her.  

That got me thinking about my childhood.  I had such a wonderful childhood full of games, imagination and good times.  It was different from a lot of people's childhoods because we didn't play video games, we didn't watch tv, we didn't eat a lot of junkfood.  But I wouldn't change a minute of it because it made me a strong person that loves stories of heroes, running around, and being the person you want to be.  I wouldn't change it and I am so thankful and grateful for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment